Search results

1. Manuelbolzano

import data into a group from a different associated list

Good morning! I have a problem recovering data from two different lists. I hope to be able to make myself understood. I have a list where all the employee data is compiled. A second list where the data of the compulsory courses that each employee must take are compiled. in the list of courses, I...
  2. Manuelbolzano

Calc Plugin Configure

Hello everyone! today's problem is linked to a sum between 4 fields! I have a form, where employee salaries, bonuses, and pay advances are noted. {buste_paga___stipendio}, {buste_paga___bonus}, {buste_paga___anticipo1}, {buste_paga___anticipo2}, {buste_paga___anticipo3} these plugin...
  3. Manuelbolzano

[SOLVED] automatic compilation List

Good morning! I should make a list in which, using an ID, it automatically inserts me the information of that same ID from the other list. Let me explain better, I have a list of workers, being a construction company, within construction sites, they must use a Badge. I would like that by...
  4. Manuelbolzano

[SOLVED] cannot delete files with delete button

Hello everyone! I have a problem with an upload field. The first time I load a file, it loads it without problems, if I want to delete it with the delete button, it does nothing. has anyone had the same problem?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back