• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

1364 Field 'form_id' doesn't have a default value

be_smarten

Hi Community,

i am using Fabrik with Joomla version, 3.9.2. with Fabrik 3.9.

When I try to add a new list I get the following error when selecting the content type:
"This content type was exported from Fabrik 3.8, where as your site is using 3.9. Whilst it will probably install without issue, it would be best to update the content type"

When I still hit save, the following error apprears and I cannot save:
1364 Field 'form_id' doesn't have a default value

I think the content type is messed up.

The default.xml looks like this:

<contenttype ignoreacl="true">
<name>Default</name>
<fabrikversion>3.8</fabrikversion>
<group join_id="" is_join="0" id="118" name="{label}" label="{label}" css="" published="1" created="2016-01-10 08:53:39" private="0">
<params repeat_group_button="0" repeat_group_show_first="1"/>
<element label="id" published="1" name="id" id="662" plugin="internalid" created="2016-01-10 08:53:39" width="3" height="0" default="" hidden="1" eval="0" ordering="2" show_in_list_summary="1" filter_type=""filter_exact_match="" link_to_detail="1" primary_key="1" auto_increment="1" access="1" use_in_page_title="0" parent_id="0">
<params edit_access="1" view_access="1" list_view_access="1" filter_access="1" sum_access="1" avg_access="1" median_access="1" count_access="1" custom_calc_access="1"/>
</element>
<element label="date_time" published="1" name="date_time" id="664" plugin="date" created="2016-01-10 08:53:39" width="0" height="0" default="" hidden="1" eval="0" ordering="0" show_in_list_summary="1"filter_type="" filter_exact_match="1" link_to_detail="1" primary_key="0" auto_increment="0" access="1" use_in_page_title="0" parent_id="0">
<params bootstrap_class="input-medium" date_showtime="0" date_time_format="H:i" bootstrap_time_class="input-medium" placeholder="" date_store_as_local="0" date_table_format="Y-m-d H:i:s" date_form_format="Y-m-d H:i:s" date_defaulttotoday="1" date_alwaystoday="0" date_firstday="0" date_allow_typing_in_field="1" date_csv_offset_tz="0" date_advanced="0" date_allow_func="" date_allow_php_func="" date_observe=""show_in_rss_feed="0" show_label_in_rss_feed="0" use_as_rss_enclosure="0" rollover="" tipseval="0" tiplocation="top-left" labelindetails="0" labelinlist="0" comment="" edit_access="1" edit_access_user=""view_access="1" view_access_user="" list_view_access="1" encrypt="0" can_order="0" alt_list_heading="" custom_link="" custom_link_target="" custom_link_indetails="1" use_as_row_class="0"include_in_list_query="1" always_render="0" icon_folder="0" icon_hovertext="1" icon_file="" icon_subdir="" filter_length="20" filter_access="1" full_words_only="0" filter_required="0" filter_build_method="0"filter_groupby="text" inc_in_adv_search="1" filter_class="input-medium" filter_responsive_class="" tablecss_header_class="" tablecss_header="" tablecss_cell_class="" tablecss_cell="" sum_on="0" sum_label="Sum"sum_access="1" sum_split="" avg_on="0" avg_label="Average" avg_access="1" avg_round="0" avg_split="" median_on="0" median_label="Median" median_access="1" median_split="" count_on="0" count_label="Count"count_condition="" count_access="1" count_split="" custom_calc_on="0" custom_calc_label="Custom" custom_calc_query="" custom_calc_access="1" custom_calc_split="" custom_calc_php="" validations="[]"/>
</element>
</group>
<viewlevels>
<viewlevel id="1" title="Public" ordering="0" rules="[1]"/>
<viewlevel id="2" title="Registered" ordering="1" rules="[6,2,8]"/>
<viewlevel id="3" title="Special" ordering="2" rules="[6,3,8]"/>
<viewlevel id="5" title="Guest" ordering="0" rules="[9]"/>
</viewlevels>
</contenttype>

Do you have any idea how I can fix the issue?

Thank you very much.

kind regards,
Marten Lucas

Removing STRICT_TRANS_TABLES should solve it, and will also avoid some other common issues with J! and Fabrik in general.

Are you running on a Windows server? Typically MySQL on Linux installs without that settings, but for a while it was set on some Windows installers.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back