Add button don't appear

cris81

Hallo everyone, compliments for your extension.

i've a problem: i create a list whit fabrik 3.0.54 importing csv file. i want to add from backend record manually but i cannot find add button! how i can do? thanks

In your list settings, check the "show add button" setting in the "layout" slider and also the access rights for adding new records (in the "Access" tab).

hy, thanks for your help

in layout slide don't find show add button and in links slide there is add button label but not show button label. images in attachement

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 133
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 141
Sorry, it was in "navigation".

When you are connected to the back end, I guess it is as Super User. Does this user assigned to the "registered" access level? Access levels are not hierachical : if adding of record is set to registered users, that means that ONLY users assigned to that level access can add records. By default, Super Users have no access right to Registered access.

When you are connected to the back end, I guess it is as Super User. Does this user assigned to the "registered" access level? Access levels are not hierachical : if adding of record is set to registered users, that means that ONLY users assigned to that level access can add records. By default, Super Users have no access right to Registered access.

how can assign access right to super user? i have only registered, pubblic and special! what's special?

ps: i need add button only in backend

This is Joomla! stuff, not Fabrik's.
But anyway, go to your Users Manager, open your Super User record and in "Assigned User Groups", check the "Registered" checkbox.

The new joomla! ACL is really powerful but you need to thoroughly understand how it works, otherwise it is rather confusing.

i've done this, i understood that whas an fabrick setup....

howewer now works all fine...

thanks a lot for your precious help

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back