Advanced Search throws error

Hello,
When I try to open the Advanced Search box on a specific list, it gives me the error "0 - Call to a member function get() on null". The Network tab in developer tools shows http://mysite.com/media/jui/js/jquery.js as the initiator.

I have tried to disable all elements from being shown in the Advanced Search and it did not make a difference.

Any thoughts on where to look to debug this?

Clearly the jQuery is not finding something in one of the elements, I just can't figure out what it is.

Other lists on this site don't have any issues with Advanced Search.

Edited to add:
I turned on error reporting and noticed these errors on the list.

Notice: Undefined variable: item in /../components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 12274

Notice: Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /../components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 12274

Line 12274 is
$context = 'com_'.$package.$menu.$item->id.'list'.$listId;

So, it's looking for the list id?

Also, I do have two databasejoin elements in this list, but their values are showing correctly in the list rows, so not sure if they are the issue or not?

Thanks

Last edited:
This is no error, only a notice.
As far as I can see this line is run if you have "Tabs" enabled in list settings "Layout". Does your list have a "Tab field" selected?

Thank you troester. Yes, this list does have a tab field. I just tested disabling the tab field and the advanced search works and no Notices on the list. I would like to still have the tab field enabled if possible though. Any thoughts on that?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back