• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Amount in Euros

Bibi44

Hello,
I did not find it on the forum, I have a Field field to put a Number value. I would like to add the acronym "Euros"
How to do.
Thank you for your answers.

With this "% s Euro" format string I managed to transform my result thanks to you. On the other hand being a beginner, or could I find all of these chains so that I understand them.
Kind of manual style.
are there any specialized websites.
Thank you all

Fabrik is a pretty complex tool which you can even expand via hooks for custom php code, custom JS, by adding overrides, by adding custom CSS to original Fabrik templates and/or creating your own custom templates.
If you want to use these "extensions" you have to know about php, JS, HTML, CSS, MySQL databases etc.

Documentation is in the WIKI, it's community, so new featured can be missing, some parts may referr to older versions etc. but you should get the principles.
There's a French part contributed by a member some years ago (so parts may be outdated or linking to English parts etc.) https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/french/

If you are on your backend forms for elements, groups, lists,forms, visualisations, scheduled tasks check all options, all tabs.
Hover all labels, most of them are showing tooltips with additional informations.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back