peter987

Hello !
Sorry I'm a french speaking newbie.

I'm using :
  • 3.9.2 Fabrik
  • 3.9.14 Joomla
  • 10.3.24-MariaDB server
  • Firefox 89.0.2
  • unfortunately, not allowed to update server settings (nor joomla version)
I noticed count and average calculation problems in my tab (using "element" calculation tab settings) .
I have a 43 rows tab, but only 38 with datas in fifth column (see attached screenshot).
I checked calculation and noticed rows with no data are not ignored for fifth column calculation...
I want average to be calculated only with 38 rows, not with all rows, same for count...
I also tried to check COUNT(%s) in custom tab option for 5th column element : result is 43 rows
This problem occurs in all rows with no data (average, count are calculated on 43 rows).

And Sum is not the same when I check sum in .xls tab, in that column (and some others too)...

I missed something for sure...

Thanks for your help...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-07-12 à 13.32.33.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-07-12 à 13.32.33.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 61
If you have 43 rows the count IS 43.

You can set a pre-filter to get a list without the "fifth column empty" rows (but then you won't see these rows at all).

Sum: Did you define your column/element as integer or decimal? Or is it summing up strings?

Thanks !
Now I know column sum in Fabrik is different from column sum in .xls tab.
I need to check diffrence between integer and decimal element.
I need to have column value average or column value sum rather than rows total...

In attached screenshot, i'm expecting in fifth column :
sum = 340
average : 340/5 = 68

in fourth column, i'm expecting :
sum = 360
average : 360/6 = 60

Thanks...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-07-12 à 13.32.33.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-07-12 à 13.32.33.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 57
I don't understand what you are trying to do.
Obviously you have 43 rows in your list, not only 6.

Sum of a colum/element is the sum of this column over all rows (including 0/empty values), average is sum/count

Sum etc is for ALL rows in your (filtered) list, not only for some visible/paginated ones.

Hi,
just a hint: I noticed that your decimal value has a comma instead of a dot in your list. This can generate some issues in calculation!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back