Build a list using repeating group...

By a registered user then submit and review list, make edits if necessary then save as a csv file residing on the site in a folder accessible by the said list creating user. Is this possible? This user may make multiple lists. Is it possible to list all lists the user may have created? Guidance appreciated!

What do you mean with "user creates lists"?

Create really a new Fabrik list? This is only possible in the backend for admins.

Or add some records to an existing list? Then use user elements to store the creator and/or modifier.

I have a user who is already registered..
They click menu item for a fabrik form with a repeating group. The repeating entries are the "list"( firstname, lastname, email, start date). The form works great and the export works but it exports it to their device. I would like to export to the Joomla installation (server) location in a folder for the user that has created the list.

I'm still confused:
The user fills a form with a repeat group but in a form there's no export.
Are you referring to a CSV export of the Fabrik list (not your name etc. "list" inside the form) belonging to this form?
Or a PDF created from this Fabrik list?
Or a PDF created from the details view of the form AFTER the form is saved?

I am sorry to make it confusing...
It is a form with repeating group that is completed...
Then the user is given a list view menu option... To view list

He can then select csv export...

On the csv export I am only seeing the repeating group data, the other group shows on list and shows in the selected popup but when I export the cvs the selected field of the non repeating group is not included in the csv file.
I am getting id and id_1 which I did not select but not a field label or it's value in the exported file.

On the csv export I am only seeing the repeating group data, the other group shows on list and shows in the selected popup but when I export the cvs the selected field of the non repeating group is not included in the csv file.
I am getting id and id_1 which I did not select but not a field label or it's value in the exported file.
Now when I added the date/time as the first value selected... and the field that was missing added in as the second.. The label and value show up and the parent / child id's do not... As expected

Back to my original question ---
A list is built By a registered user then they submit form and review list, make edits if necessary then save as a csv file residing on the Joomla installation site in a folder accessible by the said list creating user. Is this possible?

1) User creates a list via a form... with a repeating group (Building a Testing List for Covid-19 testing)...
2) Edits are made (adds, deletes, modify) by the list creator.
3) That list needs to be reviewed by another user and add additional information unknown to the list creator.
4) Then that list needs to be exported to a folder for the list creator on the server in a user folder that can be accessed without downloading it to the creator's pc then back up.
I have a script that will look into the user folder which will import the list into another table. I just need to see how I could export a Fabrik list to a folder residing on the Joomla installation site.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back