• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

calendar css override

runza

hie

I would like to manage easily the css of the calendar
i know that they are two css file that manage this calendar

-template.css ( [FONT=&quot]fabrik[/FONT]/ [FONT=&quot]plugins[/FONT] /[FONT=&quot]fabrik_visualization[/FONT] / [FONT=&quot]calendar[/FONT] / [FONT=&quot]views[/FONT] / [FONT=&quot]calendar[/FONT] / [FONT=&quot]tmpl[/FONT] / [FONT=&quot]template.css[/FONT]
-calendar-jos.css in the folder templates/rt_gantry/html/com_fabrik/

i find two solution
copy the content of this css file into a custom_css.php of my gantry template

or override the gantry template css and install all the css code of my calendar in this template

templates/gantry/html/com_fabrik/calendar/template.css

i don't know how to proceed
best regard
philippe

HI

putting the css in
templates/gantry/html/com_fabrik/calendar/template.css
is how i'd do it,

i doesn't work i don't know where i must place my css file

i create a folder rt_gantry/html/com_fabrik/calendar

form and list but it doesn't work
i have four css file
calendar-jos.css,template.css,fabrik.css,styles.css
best regard
philippe

When you say "calendar", do you mean the Fabrik calendar visualization, or the popup calendar widget used on date elements?

-- hugh

hie

I speak about calendar visualization , i would like to gather all the css file (calendar-jos.css,template.css,fabrik.css,styles.css) in the same directory
rt_gantry/html/com_fabrik/
it would be easier to reach with dreamweaver that to have 4 css different directory

in rt_gantry/html/com_fabrik/ i have 3 folder :calendar, form and list
but i don't know where to put this css file

best regard
philippe

Well, we use the standard J! method for overriding templates, which means if you need to override multiple templates, you have to follow the standard location rules.

What you could do is simply collect all of your overrides into a single file. I just committed a change in github so that the calendar viz will load custom.css if it finds one in the template folder you are using. So if you update to the latest github, then create:

./plugins/fabrik_visulalization/calendar/views/calendar/tmpl/default/custom.css

... that will now get loaded last in our CSS loading, and you should then be able to override any of the classes from the other CSS files you mentioned, in that one file.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back