• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Class "Fabrik\Helpers\JURI" not found

hello,
I created a list and the attached form without problem.
but when I want to add a new record or edit an existing record I have the following error message:
"Class "Fabrik Helpers JURI" not found.

Applications used:
-Joomla 4
-Fabrik 4 beta

Other information:
Joomla 4.2.7
PHP 8.1.15 or 8.2.2

error message:

upload_2023-2-15_17-2-10.png

Please change
libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\Html.php line517
from
$url .= '&referrer=' . urlencode(JURI::getInstance()->toString());
to
$url .= '&referrer=' . urlencode(Uri::getInstance()->toString());

Out of interest:
What is the email button for? I never used it and I can't see meaningful function (it's just opening the form again).

Panel Plesk Apache fpm-fcgi
PHP 8.2.15
mysql MariaDB 10.11.7
clean installation of joomla 5.0.2
Fabrik 4.0 installation

Error:
Class "JURI" not found

Cannot enter any link in the administrator menu. It will be time to reinstall and start.
I put it only for informational purposes.
I'll start again with Joomla 4

I configure the file: configuration.php
public $error_reporting = 'development';

and shows: error 500
"500 - Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Not the error reporting level but J! "Debug System". This should give you the error stack.
1708273852713.png

I can no longer enter the Joomla administration panel.
It only shows error 500

public $debug = true;

It only shows error 500

Thank you very much, but it is only for your information. The website was newly installed and I did not lose any information.
I'm going to start over with Joomla 4.
We will do tests later with Joomla 5.
Many thanks for your work.

Error reporting in J4 no longer uses the development option, it uses lower case maximum.

That may be what is causing your 500 error. At any rate you can set it to none and as long as debug is true you should get the call stack.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back