Content plugin - Back button

mariluzrm

Hello.
I activated the back button in a form (Form -> Button -> Go back button = SHOW) , but now I have included this form in an article (content plugin) and the button disappears. How can I have a back button here (to be able to go back to the list from the form)?
Thank you

Hello @mariluzrm, there are couple ways that pop up in my mind.
one is to override the CSS something like this:

Code:
.pull-right { visibility: hidden !important; }

in order to use this CSS change copy current form template and modify the CSS file,. (you also can remove the php code buttons but that is more advance)

then in the article when you call the content fabrik add this layout=templatename, change the templatename for the one you modify.

i hope that works for you

https://gyazo.com/b26a6b9978341f9a277b09a510f7be3a

Hi.

Thank you but it is not useful for me.

I need a general button to return from the article (content plugin) to the list from which I call it (in the article there will be one form and one list, or several lists).

I do not want to activate the back button of the form, I need to have a button that goes from the article (content plugin) to the list from which I call it.

For this I have installed the extension:

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/structure-a-navigation/site-navigation/back-button/

It includes a "back link" but but sometimes it doesn't work and it does not return to the calling list, this message is displayed:

Confirm Form Resubmission
"The page that you're looking for used
information that you entered. Returning to that
page might cause any action you took to be
repeated. Do you want to continue?"

Is it possible to do something directly in Fabrik without using another extension?

Thanks!!

not sure using the content plugin, but this is another idea, what about if you duplicate the form, and show the button only to the duplicate form, and of course use the duplicate form in combination with the content plugin.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back