Continuous file upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

bespokeappstt

Hubstaff freelancer
The file upload plugin works but suppose you want to allow users to upload multiple files and you can't standardize the number of uploads. How do you configure the 'Fileupload' element plugin so that every time the user uploads a file another file upload element appears. Or they enter a number that will create that number of file upload elements. I prefer the former. How can I achieve this?

Ajax uploads will work. But for knowledge purposes can Fabrik do something like what is demonstrated in the screenshot? You upload one file and simple click the 'Add another attachment' button and you can upload another file. Can fabrik simulate this specific functionality?

Attachments

• uploadStuff.png
    uploadStuff.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 86
But that would mean I will have to create a group, just to hold the 'upload' element? Cause with repeat groups, the 'whole' list will repeat when all I want to repeat is just an 'upload' element. So to achieve this I would have to create a separate list->group->upload element. Is this thinking correct?

But that would mean I will have to create a group, just to hold the 'upload' element?
Yes. But what's the problem? Create a new group, set the fileupload element to be in this group, make the group repeatable, place the group within the form where you want it among the other groups... that's it.

BTW, are you really on Joomla 2.5 and an old Fabrik, or are your threads only accidentally in this forum? In case of the latter, please use https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?forums/community.99/ -- thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back