Copy form with new BD table - SOLVED

HyperOsmar

Dear,

Is it possible to copy an entire structure (List, Form, Group and Elements) but using another database table ??? ...

I already have a form for course "A" ready, and I want to take the opportunity to copy to course "B", but creating a new table ...

I thank everyone...

troester, good afternoon ...

After performing the steps described in the link, the following message appeared:

ERRO
Sorry we can not create content types with cascadingdropdown element plugins

Oh, I didn't know.
Maybe you can change your CDD to a dbjoin at least for the export (note your settings for restoring the CDD afterwards).
CDD is complicated anyway. In many cases it's easier and more flexible to use a dbjoin with a Data-where using an element placeholder (the "watched" element) and Ajax update enabled.

troester,

I found your suggestion interesting, but I am not aware of MySQL.

If possible, I need your help, is there any way you can teach me how to do it, at least the syntax ??? ...

troester, how are you ???

I followed your suggestion regarding the use of databasejoin, but it is not working properly.

Where am I my mistake ??? ...

See attached images ...

Respectfully,

Attachments

• databasejoin_where_001.jpg
    databasejoin_where_001.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 71
  • databasejoin_where_002.jpg
    databasejoin_where_002.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 71
It's not clear what in your screenshots are column names and what are table names.
Fabrik has full element names (used in the placeholders) table___column (3! underscores, your screenshot looks like only 2)
And it has to be placed into the "Joins where..." field, not into "Filter where"

OK...

Table names (imagen databasejoin_003):
  • cad_municipios
  • cad_estagiarios
I made the changes and the following message appeared (image databasejoin_004)

Attachments

• databasejoin_where_003.jpg
    databasejoin_where_003.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 78
  • databasejoin_where_004.jpg
    databasejoin_where_004.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
So beside the 3 underscores in the placeholder it doesn't know a column uf_est.

Looking at databasejoin_where_001.jpg I assume it's cad_estagiarios_uf_est

troester,

The correct is: WHERE '{cad_estagiario___uf_res}' = '{cad_municipios___uf_raw]'

I had put the image wrong ...

After adding the 03 underlines, the page opens normally, select the "State" but the "City" field is not loaded ...

I sincerely apologize for taking your time...

The correct is: WHERE '{cad_estagiario___uf_res}' = '{cad_municipios___uf_raw]'
No. If you want to use more than out of the box features of Fabrik you should learn a bit MySQL etc. It's
WHERE some-db-table-column = 'something' (with Ajax update 'something' can be a Fabrik element placeholder {full-element-name})

In my post above I didn't realize that you changed your WHERE condition form uf_est to uf_res

In your screenshot databasejoin_where_001.jpg you don't have anything with uf_res.
So please check your column names, element names etc., check your brackets (you have a ] instead of } at the end of your placeholder) ...

Your table/columns names are still unclear.
It may be
WHERE uf_est = '{cad_municipios___uf_raw}'

troester, good morning ...

Following your advice, I managed to change the CCD fields to DBJoin.

With that, I was able to create a form template from an existing one.

But I inform you that after creating a form from a template using a new table in the database, it is necessary to configure the DBJoin fields according to the elements of the new table.

I really appreciate your help.

Tks ...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back