Database connection

joomlacoach

Hi,

Thank you for this excellent joomla component, in my opinion it makes the seven wonders of joomla list.

I made the upgrade to the latest version from the mosforms, everything went fine, data was populated, everything in place. The form is published but I get the "could not connect to database" result in the frontend. I double checked to see if the connection had the proper info, it had so I am stuck here!

What have I missed? :eek:

Not sure what you've missed - does the table view work in either the front or back end, and does the form view work in the administration pages?

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your help on this. Here is a short summary of what I am experiencing.

Backend :

forms

Currently Available Forms

Request Quote

"form view work in the administration pages"

Frontend :

Does not show: error message could not connect to database

"does the table view work in either the front or back end"

I am confused here how does one view the table view? Do you mean the actual form etc?

Thanks

JC

I was also wondering why the test database function does nothing, page refreshes but nothing happens.

/administrator/index2.php?option=com_fabrik&task=connections&mosmsg=Connection+Successful#edit

Thanks
JC

Sorry about the slow response, I only tend to hang around in the Support and General forums.

What version were you upgrading from? Was it mosforms or an earlier version of Fabrik?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back