Error in list view for filter type = autocomplete

mirceat

hello,

after the last update from github, i cannot use autocomplete as filter for an element; the searched value is not auto completed and i'm getting this errors in debug:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&view=plugin&task=pluginAjax&5bf7b241c5ca401374daaaa6fd487de1=1&g=element&element_id=365&formid=49&plugin=databasejoin&method=autocomplete_options&package=fabrik:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Fabrik autocomplete: Ajax failure: Code 404: Not Found utils.js:3

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined autocomplete-bootstrap.js:3

I don't know which file is missing, i copied all the files several times..It happen for all the lists, not just a specific one. And the strange part: the autocomplete works just fine in form..

Thank you

Ok, i think i found what is happen and it seems to be related to mod rewrite or better said, the link from the menu that send to list view. Now i need your help to find why it happen..

For example, if the list is set to have the parent item "Menu item root" the autocomplete works fine, the link will be like

https://mywebsite.com/index.php?opt...in&method=autocomplete_options&package=fabrik

But, if the list is set to a submenu called "aplicatii", the autocomplete stop working and i get page 404

https://mywebsite.com/APLICATII/ind...in&method=autocomplete_options&package=fabrik

I have the default Joomla .htaccess . Also, $live_site is set in configuration to point to my domain.

Joomla 3.9.24, Fabrik Github, php 7.3.1

I remember to have an error with the autocomplete also.
In my case this was caused by an incorrect access permission of the element using the autocomplete. Setting the correct permission solved it.

In fact, the error is on line 6822 in \components\com_fabrik\models\element.php: object is used where array is expected. An error should be displayed when the access permission is not valid, but nothing is shown.

Thank you, i know about the permissions but it's not the case here, the test elements have "Public" access for form, details and list view and still get errors in debug. Also, it worked just fine before the github update..

Don't know why it works if the link point to the root..

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back