Error on Upgrade to php7.1

ontarget

Hi,
I have upgraded a site to php7.1 currently using joomla 3.8.5 and Fabrik 3.8.1.
I get the error
500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list ED Reg List 2: <br /><br /><pre>You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Course ) LIMIT 0, 10' at line 43</pre>
/home/ecdrum/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:937

The error triggers after a filter has been applied to the list

If i clear the filter using:
../index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=4&clearfilters=1

a new error appears
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 229376 bytes) in /home/ecdrum/public_html/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1339

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 270336 bytes) in /home/ecdrum/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 236

Warning: Unknown: Cannot call session save handler in a recursive manner in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php71) in Unknown on line 0
I have a php_event plugin on the ED Reg List 2 list (but on another website using the same code and on php7.1 ) there is no error so im not sure if that is the issue.

There is 128M set in php.ini

Another error that show on other lists installed on the site include
Notice: Use of undefined constant FABRKFILTER_NOQUOTES - assumed 'FABRKFILTER_NOQUOTES' in /home/ecdrum/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 4591

Notice: Use of undefined constant FABRKFILTER_NOQUOTES - assumed 'FABRKFILTER_NOQUOTES' in /home/ecdrum/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 4591

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ecdrum/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php(3909) : eval()'d code on line 13

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/ecdrum/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php(3909) : eval()'d code on line 14

Can you do a github update. The FABRKFILTER_NOQUOTES thing was fixed in a commit a while ago, but since the 3.8.1 release build.

The "undefined offest" notices are in your code ... the "eval()'d code on line 13" means the error is in some of your code. From the line number, it looks like that's in a "PHP options" code for a dropdown element? A nd you are directly access an array, like $foo[1] and $foo[2], and the array doesn't have those indexes.

The running out of memory thing can only be cured by increasing your memory_limit in php.ini. I always start at 256M and work upwards from there if I need to.

Once you've done a github update, and fixed your eval'ed code, and upped your memory limit, let's see if that filter still throws an error.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh
Although the site was running F3.8.1 I replaced all the fabrik files again with a git 3.8.1 version just to be sure. It fixed the error so happy days .
Still no joy downloading from Git at the moment they must be having issues?

I just tried the download, it was working fine.
(It's 64mb because of the domPDF and mpdf lib, so before uploading to my sites again I usually strip the lib I don't need)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back