Fabrik 3.10. breaks links for form view

Hi,

I've checked it a few times my 2 different sites, and yes - after update From Fabrik 3.9.2 to 3.10., links for form view stopped opening in modals (with 'ajaxify links' option turned on). Form edit works like it should, form view - not so much. The thing is - link to form view lost the whole part: 'data-isajax="1" data-rowid="x" ' - it just isn't there anymore.

Please, can you confirm if this problem exists in your installations too?

Cheers,

Olek

I can't replicate, the mentioned attributes are there and it's working perfectly fine on my 3.10 site for both details view (I guess that's what you mean by "form view"?) and edit form.
Same with Protostar? Do you have any JS errors in the console?

Yes, it's the same with whatever template I use. No JS errors - the console is clean. I have 2 different sites (with 2 totally different templates) - the effect is the same. I've restored it from backup and updated a few times: before update all good, after update to 3.10. - form view doesn't open in modal. I enclose a screenshot, so you can see it for yourself.fabrik.jpg

Oh ok, you're talking about the details view "button" at the end of the row (by default it's a search icon). That also loads the details view in a new page on my 3.10 site. Here and now I'm not even sure what it did in 3.9.x days...

What if you set an element as "Link to details"? That's the one I tested, and with "Ajaxify links" it opens the details in a popup (provided editing is not allowed as in your case).

Oh no, I'm really dumb. Too much coffeine, I think. Yes, I've meant that search button at the end of the row. Element as a link to details works fine (opens in modal), it's just this button that seems not to work properly after update to 3.10.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back