• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

fabrik 3.10 no download

did you try to Logout and in again , clear browser cache, use an other browser?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Notice
Reset password failed: This user is blocked. If this is an error, please contact an administrator.

I have tried to create a new user
and also recover the password...
and it tells me to contact administrator

Thank you

did you try to Logout and in again , clear browser cache, use an other browser?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
If I create a new user...
it also gives me an error.
Thanks again

Notice
Could not execute: /usr/sbin/sendmail

Error
An error was encountered while sending the registration email. A message has been sent to the administrator of this site.

Hmm... something seems to be wrong with the email function of the main site where the downloads are.
Yup, then "reset password" won't work, indeed. And you may also be unable to create a new user on the main site.

However, not 200% sure, but you should be able to log in at https://fabrikar.com/downloads with the same username and password as here in the forum -- at least that's the case for me... though it could also be just coincidence that I'm using the same credentials in both "worlds".
Well, if both forum and main site are sharing the same user data, then obviously your account shouldn't be blocked and you have those credentials... otherwise you couldn't post here. Have you tried this?

Last edited:
Hmm... something seems to be wrong with the email function of the main site where the downloads are.
Yup, then "reset password" won't work, indeed. And you may also be unable to create a new user on the main site.

However, not 200% sure, but you should be able to log in at https://fabrikar.com/downloads with the same username and password as here in the forum -- at least that's the case for me... though it could also be just coincidence that I'm using the same credentials in both "worlds".
Well, if both forum and main site are sharing the same user data, then obviously your account shouldn't be blocked and you have those credentials... otherwise you couldn't post here. Have you tried this?
hello
yes I have tried with the same user and password of the forum
and it gives me the following error
Warning
Login error! You have not activated your account.

I have to say that the password is 8 digits without numbers or characters...

thanks for your attention.

Hello,
I have the same problem. Cannot fully create a new user because the fabrikar.com website is not able to send the email with the activation link:
Code:
Notice
Could not execute: /usr/sbin/sendmail

so I cannot activate my account, so I cannot download fabrik.

For some reasons, the users that are not activated can log in and post in the forum. But they can't log in on https://fabrikar.com/member-login :
Code:
Login error! You have not activated your account.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back