• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Fabrik List views always have horizontal scrollbars when using ja-simpli template

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghicar

With Fabrik 4beta4b running on J4.2.7 and JoomlArt free template ja-simpli (2.0.2), displaying fabrik lists always displays with horizontal scrollbar no mater how wide the window. Using the same template on J3 this does not happen.

I don't know if its the best/correct fix, but I have found that adding this to the template's custom.css fixes the issue, (which overrides the auto setting for this parameter in components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/template_css.php)

.fabrikDataContainer {
overflow-x: visible;
}​

Fabrik 4 (like J!4, Cassiopeia, Autum templates) is Bootstrap5.

You can add custom CSS to your J! template or via custom_css.php to your Fabrik list template.
Changes in template_css.php will be overridden by the next Fabrik update.

But I think Fabrik 4 needs a Bootstrap5 template to run without issues.

Autoscroll will be removed in the next version.
It can be added in custom_css.php if necessary/wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back