File upload throwing an error

thellie

Hi :)
I've set up a File upload form, and although the files are getting uploaded, it's throwing an error after submission for png and jpg files (not PDFs though).

0 Class '\Fabrik\Helpers\Image\Imagegd2' not found

The php.ini file has got the imagick and gd2 extensions enabled, but the File upload element's Image Lib option only allows me to choose "GD (bundled 2.1.0 compatible)"

The imagegd2.php file is in the folder, and the path from root is: /libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Image
image.php, imagegd.php, and imageim.php are also in the folder

Any eye deers?

I should also say that the form is not part of a list - I created following the method for 'create a search form', so no recording to db...

I've been checking other file upload elements, and they're kicking out "HTTP error" - no error code, just that text. The files are uploading, but giving the error message... :confused:

I can't think of anything that has changed, except I updated to joomla 3.9.11 this morning...

I've looked at another couple of my sites - j3.9.6 and j3.9.10 - both are uploading and showing correctly.

Can someone please check re: j3.9.11 to confirm or not whether this is the issue?

I'm pretty sure I've run at least one github update this year, but I'll download the latest version and update.

Will get back to you asap, thanks Hugh :)

Run the github update, and am now getting the following error when trying to open a row:

0 Call to undefined method Fabrik\Helpers\Worker::inAJAXValidation()

Turned on debug and it gives me the following... I'm now going through the date elements to track down the culprit

Code:
An error has occurred.
0 Call to undefined method Fabrik\Helpers\Worker::inAJAXValidation()  
/home1/mirror53/public_html/vol_private/plugins/fabrik_element/date/date.php:425
Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    ()    JROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/date/date.php:425
2    PlgFabrik_ElementDate->shouldApplyTz()    JROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/date/date.php:99
3    PlgFabrik_ElementDate->renderListData()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:1260
4    FabrikFEModelList->formatData()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:1034
5    FabrikFEModelList->finesseData()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:929
6    FabrikFEModelList->getData()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:706
7    FabrikFEModelList->render()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php:428
8    FabrikViewListBase->display()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.html.php:41
9    FabrikViewList->display()    JROOT/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/ViewController.php:102
10    Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\ViewController->get()    JROOT/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php:155
11    FabrikAdminControllerList->view()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
12    Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()    JROOT/administrator/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:87
13    require_once()    JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
14    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()    JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
15    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
16    Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
17    Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
18    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

I'm restoring to the previous version, with the file upload issue, as we have a new volunteer intake on Monday and they need to access their records.

I'll have a look at this locally over the weekend if I have time.

Got it working...

I restored, then just amended the include.php file in the libraries/fabrik/ folder

I only installed the Fabrik library download a few days ago (from the main website download section), so I reckon that it hasn't got the amend in there yet.

Yes, a couple of times before. I've now done a full github update and it's running properly, thanks.

I've learned a huge amount about Fabrik doing this website, and will now go back to a couple of others that use it, to update and improve. There are still bits that I want to add/change to this one, but everything that NEEDS to be in and working is now there.

Thanks for your help over this marathon, and to everyone else that's chipped in along the way too :)

Yup, never ever "cherry pick" from GitHub. If you want even a single file from GitHub, you need to upload everything, as there is no way to know (other than running git itself to handle the versioning and dependencies) if a change in the one file you are updating relies on changes made in previous commits to other files. I know it's kind of a pain to upload the whole thing, as it's huge, but that's just the way life is with source controlled code bases.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back