Fileupload_ Image gallery

lori19

Hi everyone!

I use a fileupload element to create a simple image gellery. I let it create the thumbnails and display them in the details view. The first thumbnail shows fine, the rest is broken. Looking at the sourche code I can see that the path to the thumb is wrong. It says: images/stories/thumbs//thumbs/images_xyz.jpg.
I checked the MySQL-DB, the param for the thumb default path is set correctly. So somewhere in the process of generating the html output there's an issue. I checked a number of files in the fileupload plugin but cant' find the problem.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

//Using a fresh install of the latest Joomla and Fabrik //

Hello, did you double check the thumbnail directory settings in the fileupload element?

upload_2021-1-18_16-2-5.png

if the settings are correct, you probably want o create a new detail template and check the code to fix it, i am using the file upload element and is working fine.

did you have the latest gitub?

Hi Jorge

Thanks for the suggestions.

I checked the thumbnail folder setting, all fine. I can change it easiyl and the images are saved at the right place.
I did some more digging in the code and saw that the issue seems to arise if I upload several images with one fileupload element: The first image displays the correct thumbnail, the following ones show only broken images. Their path is doubled (images/thunbs/thumbs/ instead of images/thumb) and even the filename show a duplication of the prefix (thu_thu_ instead of thu_ as defined in the settings).

So I think the problem is not in the details view but somewhere before. I browed the respective files but seem to be unable to spot the right one.
Any idea where I should search

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back