Future of Fabrik Meeting

I'm bummed that I'm late to the party. This is for sure a meeting that I should have participated in. I work in Fabrik every day. I know a lot of us are managing some very large projects using this technology. I'm happy to support the project moving forward any way possible. If it's opensource, cool. If it's paid, cool. Is there a replay of the meeting available anywhere? I need to know where the project stands so I can plan for the future.

Nothing news?

Hi, we hope to have information on the progress soon. Even if there weren't any. It would be important to understand if at this point it is necessary to move your projects to other platforms and consequently plan the study of alternatives. Thanks regardless. Fabrik is a splendid project and it would be a shame if it got lost.

Work is progressing on a version of Fabrik for Joomla 4. There is a private group of individual developers who are working on it. We have a limited functionality version that installs with a limited number of plugins but basically yo can create lists/forms and a subset of element types (the most widely used ones). We have more work to do and are actively working on it. We hope to be ready for a limited beta test within a few months. As we are sure you are aware, this is a big task.

Work is progressing on a version of Fabrik for Joomla 4. There is a private group of individual developers who are working on it. We have a limited functionality version that installs with a limited number of plugins but basically yo can create lists/forms and a subset of element types (the most widely used ones). We have more work to do and are actively working on it. We hope to be ready for a limited beta test within a few months. As we are sure you are aware, this is a big task.

this is great news

Fantastic, and all the best to the team!

I don't think I have enough decent coding skills to help with the big stuff, but if there's any mundane work like file copying, repetitive typing, or whatever you think a simpleton can assist with, just let me/us know. I'm sure everyone that uses Fabrik is happy to get involved in whatever small way they can to make this happen asap.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back