Huge group repeat - Bug

hsmdk

Hi

I have found some bugs in repeat group

What have I done, I have made the following lists

a_movie – Contain image, name, and year field

a_actor – Contain image and name field

a_movie_actor – Contain Name field with database join to a_actor and a role text field

In a_movie there are a join to the a_movie_actor

Now I can post a new movie and select the actor(s) and write the role name this works fine until I delete a row in the a_movie_actor group.

First of all I cant not delete all, the last post back can not be deleted

when I post a new name by choosing in the select list, no matter what name I select, it will always end up the the the first ID from the a_actor list

The Datatable in mysql reflect what is on the screen

Please Help

I can't replicate, it's working fine.
To be able to delete all repeat groups you must set "Repeat min = 0" in group/Repeat settings.

What are your list join settings?
What are your databasejoin element settings?

a_movie_actor needs a FK element to store the a_movie-id

a_movie list needs a join from a_movie to a_movie_actor / id to FK-movie-element, repeat=yes

Hi , thanks for your reply

After I set the "Repeat min = 0" in group/Repeat settings". I can delete all rows - so thats is good.

But if I post a new post and choose ( selecet field with databasejoin) an actor , it still take the first one after save.

I have looked the FK element, do you refer to the upsert plugin in the list or ?

Here is the joins

Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• databasejoin-field.PNG
    databasejoin-field.PNG
    17.6 KB · Views: 41
  • list join.PNG
    list join.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 40
Hi Again ,

I have now got it in place , i hope , but i understod what you mean by FK elemenet.

i mane a new element "mov" in a_movie_actor list there are a dabasejoin to a-mov and in a_mov list i change the list join, to join the new field in a_movie_actor list.

So now that work.... :) Thanks.....

Do you have a hint to hov to update more values from the a_mov (eg year) in the a_mov_actor list ?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back