Hurray! Congratulations!

lori19

Hi team!

I know, I'm misusing this thread, but I want to express my appreciation for the release - and I suspect some other people feel the same.
I will download the beta, update my applications, and let you know of any issues.

Thanks for your effort!! And btw, I still have a budget line here with some money for you. It evidently can't be a salary, but if you have some sort of launch celebration or any other reunion let me know via DM, and I will organize the cake or something.

Kindly,
Lorenz

Thank you!

No need for DMs, I think very soon you'll see more here "out in the open" where it belongs.

I’m running the beta and everything works just fine so far. Built new 22.04 Ubuntu, PHP 8 and latest J4. Have been testing imports via csv‘s from 3.10. I am so excited this app is in Beta! Great job folks! I was getting long in the tooth in patching with old version!

when do we expect to have a release version of Fabrikar 4 for Joomla 4?
Paaaaaatience, please... always! :)

All work is done by members of the user community, voluntarily, in their free time. Hence, scheduling is fluid, predictions are rarely possible, and no one likes to make or be made promises which may turn out impossible to be kept.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back