• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

I have a list with the error "1075 wrong table definition

solangiemoreno

I have a list with the error "1075 wrong table definition; there can only be one column and it must be defined as key" I checked the master key but I think everything is normal.

today create the same list with everything, different name and at the end of the list it does not connect with the table automatically
Was it Fabrik's mistake?

This looks like a MySQL error indicating that there's something wrong with the database table -- e.g. "Primary Key" (PK) missing, more than one "Auto Increment" (AI) column, or so. So, please check the table in phpMyAdmin: it should have a PK column with AI.

Did you try http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/getting-started/
today create the same list with everything, different name and at the end of the list it does not connect with the table automatically
Why should it "connect automatically"?
You can create a Fabrik list which will create the database table automatically for you (the default)
or you can link a Fabrik list to a database table which has been created via phpMyAdmin or other software etc. But then you should know what you are doing, what are the prerequisites of Fabrik etc.

This looks like a MySQL error indicating that there's something wrong with the database table -- e.g. "Primary Key" (PK) missing, more than one "Auto Increment" (AI) column, or so. So, please check the table in phpMyAdmin: it should have a PK column with AI.

I have checked the MYSQL and everything is in order, and if it has the master key and I continue with the same error

Did you try http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/getting-started/
Why should it "connect automatically"?
You can create a Fabrik list which will create the database table automatically for you (the default)
or you can link a Fabrik list to a database table which has been created via phpMyAdmin or other software etc. But then you should know what you are doing, what are the prerequisites of Fabrik etc.

Whether or not it is automatic, the table does not connect me, and it does not have any damage

It does never "connect you", if it's an already existing table you have to connect it.
Did you try to create a simple list (and so automatically a database table) via Fabrik?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back