Issue with old menu items (The requested page can't be found.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulV888

First; Thank you all for keeping Fabrik alive!!! Awesome job. I have been working on my site for a week now, and think I still have to find the first Fabrik issue.

I have a bunch of old Fabrik lists menu items, that weren't causing an issue in J3 however create a Page not found, redirect error on J4.

e.g. This menu:
upload_2023-3-5_11-59-24.png

Translates in J3 to /index.php/alerts and if J4 to /index.php/alerts/list/142/0?resetfilters=0 (requested page cannot be found)

Workaround is to save the menu as different type and back to Fabrik list, or do a replace query on joomla_menu's; use at your own risk (UPDATE `jos_menu` SET `link`= REPLACE(`link`, "&calculations=0&resetfilters=0", "") WHERE 1)

upload_2023-3-5_12-12-12.png

Just sharing, I dont think something is actually broke.

I can't replicate.
Is it working with SEF off?
Do you have some (old) .htaccess ?

Which Fabrik4.0 are you running?
From which Fabrik version did you update?

Ok, yes, I can see it.

Those old menu item links already had issues in F3:
You can't change the Reload Calculation or Reset Filters settings of those menu items without fixing them with one of your workarounds.

Good questions:
Is it working with SEF off? YES : /index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=61&calculations=0&resetfilters=0&Itemid=49
Do you have some (old) .htaccess ?
- Not in my dev Joomla4 install
- On my J3 install there is one, however removing it restarting Apache J3 still removes both Params.
- Tried copying the J3 htaccess.txt over to J4, but no effect, still getting /index.php/ha-setup-device-connections/list/61/0?resetfilters=0
Fabrik 4 Gamma2 Release
Updated from some github I think, my files are dated 7/15/22

Joomla! 4.2.8 Stable [ Uaminifu ] 16-February-2023 15:00 GMT
PHP Version 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.10
Web Server Apache/2.4.52 (Ubuntu)
MySql: 8.0.32-0ubuntu0.22.04.2

Those old link parts will be catched in the next release.

(This fix won't fix the issue that with these old links you can't change the list menu "Reload Calculation" and "Reset Filters" options)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back