Joomla! 3.9

I upgraded and I am now seeing error on admin pages for Fabrik telling me not to make changes, although lists still working on site.

Found one of my sites that has Fabrik installed with no lists and this is what comes up in the admin back end.

"Error
Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version"

I get the above error too after updating from Joomla 3.8.13 to v3.9.0. As we are in the middle of development work in Fabrik, should I restore my backup to previous Joomla version, so we can continue - or is a Fabrik update coming soon please?

The new override (that FormField class) is now in github, and we'll be doing a 3.9 release this week for it.

This is just normal for Fabrik. Whenever there is a new "point release" of J! (like 3.8 to 3.9), we have to add the new classes/xx folder with the FormField class override in it.

The reason being, we need our changes to that file to support the repeated plugin settings, for things like form and list plugins. J! doesn't support that out-of-the-box. It's to do with the DOM element IDs and naming, having to add a numeric suffix (foo_0, foo_1, etc) for the repeated fields.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back