mysqli object is not fully initialized

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilC

Good day to the developers of Fabrik 4 - many thanks for the work you've been doing and congratulations on progress so far.

A few months back I installed Fabrik 4 on a copy of my website hosted on XAMPP and was impressed with the results. This week I've uploaded a more recent copy of the website to XAMPP, upgraded to J4.2 following all the advice and today installed Fabrik4beta4b. This time however I've run into early problems. In the lists table when I click on the name of a list I get an error:

An error has occurred.
0 mysqli object is not fully initialized
Call stack
#
Function Location
1 () JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\MysqliStatement.php:137
2 mysqli->prepare() JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\MysqliStatement.php:137
3 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->__construct() JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\MysqliDriver.php:1048
4 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->prepareStatement() JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\DatabaseDriver.php:1900
5 Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->setQuery() JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\MysqliDriver.php:637
6 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->getTableList() JROOT\components\com_fabrik\models\connection.php:401
7 FabrikFEModelConnection->getThisTables() JROOT\administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\list.php:407
8 FabrikAdminModelList->getJs() JROOT\administrator\components\com_fabrik\views\list\view.html.php:77
9 FabrikAdminViewList->display() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:639
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT\administrator\components\com_fabrik\controller.php:42
11 FabrikAdminController->display() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:672
12 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT\administrator\components\com_fabrik\fabrik.php:104
13 require_once() JROOT\libraries\src\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
14 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT\libraries\src\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
15 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:355
16 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:143
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:186
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:294
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\administrator\includes\app.php:61
20 require_once() JROOT\administrator\index.php:32

Any idea what might be causing this?

Which php version?
Which database version?
I've uploaded a more recent copy of the website to XAMPP
Did you open and re-save the Fabrik connection?
Do you have multiple connections?

Edit:
Replicatable if the connection has wrong parameters set.
So set the correct ones and do a "Test connection"

Last edited:
Apologies, troester, I wrote this reply yesterday but must have forgotten to post it (or there was a glitch with the Internet connection here).

Doh! a basic error on my part! No, I didn't test the connection, but as soon as I did it fixed the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back