Paypal integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to set up a registration form for a conference that will at the same time allow the user to be able to pay for the conference via Paypal and choose several other products to purchase at the same time. I guess I am not sure where to integrate the HTML that Paypal uses such that only when the forms' submit button is pressed the user is directed to Paypal to pay for it. And then of course can I verify that the user has paid. Not sure how to go about this one, but it looks like I need to create a custom form design template to put the HTML from Paypal into. Am I on the right track?

We've had several people we know were working on something like this, but I have no idea if any of them got anything working. It's not something we've "officially" been involved in.

But in principle, there's no reason this shouldn't work. Not sure if it would be better done with a post-submit processing CURL script, or on-submit JavaScript. But either way, I'm sure it's do-able.

However, this does go somewhat beyond our basic support remit. We can help with specific issues and questions, but assisting with development of a payment gateway specific application would probably have to come under the heading of "professional services".

I'll go take a look at PayPal's API documentation, and let you know if you are on the right track.

-- hugh

ive done it before, and yes you'll most likely need to do it with a curl script

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back