Subscription??

Dalesio

I'm interested in subscribing for support and can not find where to sign up. Can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

We're about to make some changes in our subscriptions and support. We'll be making an announcement in the next few days.

-- hugh

Thanks all (georgie, bea and hugh) for responding! I'll look out for the subscription and support changes. I was a member many years back and look forward to updating some sites with Fabrik.

For the moment, just post in Community.

I'm working hard on getting the current site migrated to a new host and a new (up to date) Joomla install. That's the first step in our changes. Once we've got that up and running, we'll be announcing the support changes.

-- hugh

Hi! Is there any news on this? Would also like to renew my subscription, but cannot find the way to do this :(

Thanks Lousyfool, that explains it. I'm still a bit confused as I see that support is still active in Proffessional section. Are there only users who have valid subscription from earlier times?

So what should I do if I want to just ask few questions regarding current features or report a bug?
And where should I send feature requests made by hourly rate?

Actually I understand the point very well. No-one wants to work for free. But I would really appreciate if there would be some info how the support procedure works nowadays.

Thanks!

I can't speak for them, but apparently both @cheesegrits and @troester are much more active in the Community forum since. And I've seen them suggesting elsewhere on similar requests to post there.
Looks like the other forums are slowly running silent due to fewer and fewer people with access to them... e.g. as of now, the last post in Pro was made over a week ago.

Community is it!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back