SVN Revision532 NO JAVASCRIPT ACTIONS

atticsolutions

Hello, i updated Fabrik and now none of my Javascript Actions work. this is a real problem. really big one. surely others have faced this issue aswell. let me know, soonish!

i am also getting an error when i look into firebug;
Code:
el.appendChild is not a function
this has only just started since i did the update, i have not installed any other modules, or anything else, it is only doing it on one of the forms, not any of the others. what could be the problem?

I have just backdated the SVN to 373 by replacing the files through ftp and it seems to have resolved the problem;.... only now the new functionality of the latest svn is not available to me.. ill keep checkin it all out, and let you know

I just updated to the latest svn, got the problem again, backdated and it went away, so it is definitely in the update. let me know if you need a hand sorting out the problem

I can't duplicate this problem.

Can you send me login details so I can take a look? Remember to include a link back to this thread to remind me what its about.

-- hugh

i have sent the login details
It seems to have something to do with the custom template i am using. i changed to a default template and it worked fine. how can the problem be rectified?

Can you post your template here? I tried using the ftp details you sent me, but I just get a blank directory.

-- hugh

I don't see anything obvious, I'll have to see it in action on your site. But it's way late, so I'll take a look tomorrow.

Whats the template name I'm looking for?

-- hugh

try putting your window.addEvent('domready', function(e){ ....}) code after the line

<?php echo $this->jsActions; ?>

I've no idea why, but that seems to work for me

Cheers
Rob

Hugh, it is the template called 2items;
Rob, that worked fine, also no idea why; did everything look hunky dory in the template, or did i do something silly?

Thanks stacks for solving this.
Josh

BTW, in one of your PM's on this topic you mentioned getting script timeout errors when exporting. Is that still a problem?

-- hugh

that is still occurring Hugh,

if i export the Table Records, and/or the table structure (drop & create tables), it downloads, but i get the following in the xml file:

Code:
 <?xml version="1.0" ?> 
- <mosinstall type="fabrik" version="1.0">
 <queries /> 
 <files /> 
 </mosinstall>

if i export fabrik Data it times out and goes to http://atticsolutions.com.au/administrator/index3.php and i get
Code:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/att13999/public_html/includes/PEAR/PEAR.php on line 870
on the web page;

if i export another different table, it still goes to http://atticsolutions.com.au/administrator/index3.php but with no error. when i refresh the page, i have to log back into joomla backend. i can export the different table, but when i import it into a different website, nothing appears, but there is actual data in the file. so im stumped. if you could have a look that would be great.

side note:
**The other table was very basic, and did not have any custom templates, or anything else**

Thanks josh

Hugh, try logging into the back end and using the export function. maybe you can figure it out, the login details are the same as yesterday

Where do i find the php.ini file on a unix server? i have not set anything from the defaults it should be in /usr/local/Zend/etc/php.ini but i cant seem to find that directory...

It could be in many places depending on your flavor of UN*X, what Control Panel, whether your run an encoder, etc etc.

Just:

find / -name php.ini

... should find you the likely candidates.

-- hugh

i have not setup shell access on the server yet, but when i use

Code:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

it states it is in /usr/local/Zend/etc/php.ini, is where it is located, but there is no usr file, or anything of the sort

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back