• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

why can not delete register? in list view.. maybe css??

Status
Not open for further replies.

javier94

is the first time that i have see this..

when i try to delete a register a pop up appears showing this..

delete-register-3.PNG
but if i accept.. the program don´t do nothing...
when the usual pop up window that i have seen is

delete-register-4.PNG

I'm not sure why i can not delete the register, the access to this list are ok

delete-register-2.PNG

i have add a Css to this list.. to change the title and the cell in red color.. would be this the reason??
delete-register-1.PNG
although in other list i have make the same and i would be able to delete the registers..

Any Suggestion??

Thanks in advance

Javier

Usually you'll get the alert "Select some rows..." if you didn't select any row and then use the "Delete" in the table header.

Do you see any JS errors?
Is it working in the backend?

No.. If i use delete row.. using the delete icon "X" --- > the pop up with the "selected some rows for deletion" appears.. because the checked icon is activated automatically.. if you say yes.. nothing happens
although you use the icon delete in the header.. nothing happens either..

so i don´t know if a touch something that i didn´t have to touch. i have change the access list .. but nothing happens..

I'm making some calculations but the calculations are not finish.. maybe would be the cause???

because is only in this list where i can not delete the registers.. something weird.. in the others list run perfectly..

if you say yes.. nothing happens
This is correct, you are only confirming the error message.
But the problem is that it doesn't get THAT one row is selected.
What do you mean with "some calculations ... not finished"? Via javascript?
A JS error may break this deletion, yes.

the calculations are made with php.. not in javascript.. and i dont have or see any error message...
or maybe is due there are 12 calc elements same form? this is the reason i would not be able to delete register in the front end ?

i have try using the admin " view datas" in form or list.. there is a message.. you don´t have autorization to see this..

so i need delete at least using the admin.. how i can not have autorization if i 'm the super admin??

thanks in advance?

Last edited:
at the end.. i can enter in the datas through the admin, i 'm not sure why ... but .... i have try gto give data to the data element.. because was hide, and didn´t have value.. because all the register was copied from other form... and didn´t copie the data element..
the data element only accept in one register fill with the date.. the others registers didn´t work
i enter in the server and i deleted the registers were data element was empty.. and only left one register with the data element.. right now seems is working.. i can delete using the front end..
maybe i will have to copy the data element ... also..

well, i'm not sure how or why.. now i can enter in the admin and i can see the register from the table..

i have try give value to the data element, because was empty.. and only can fill the data element in one register, the rest of registers didn´t work...

once i fill this register.. i can not deleted the others register in the admin.. so i enter in the server.. and i deleted the others registers in the server... once the other registers are deleted.. seems in the front end.. start to work and i can delete records using the front end...

Many thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back