Recent content by abel408

1. A

Placeholders displaying a raw values

Thank You. This was it.
  2. A

IMG Tag data icon do not show up on Google Map after Update

Am I missing something? The Data Icon Path is a drop down that gives me the following choices: Media Relative, Joomla Root Relative, Absolute, URL, IMG Tag. None of these options allow me to put the whole path in. In previous versions of Fabrik, selecting IMG tag would be enough for the icon to...
  3. A

Placeholders displaying a raw values

I have a few placeholders rendered from checkboxes in my Google Map Viz Bubble Template. After updating to the latest version of Fabrik, my placeholders are now displaying the raw value even though I do not have the _raw tag in the placeholder. Did something change with a recent build of Fabrik...
  4. A

I actually just found the issue. I actually think it is a problem with the way the record is stored in the image element plugin. The icon is selected in a drop down when creating an record, but only the image file name is stored in the database instead of the full path (/mypin.png instead of...
  5. A

Would someone mind trying this out? I think this may be a bug. I've tried it with two of my sites and I'm getting the same result. If it's a bug, I don't mind submitting a bug report on github. Element is using the image plugin. "Image" is set to a folder path so that user can select the map...
  6. A

I have just updated to the latest release of fabrik and now my map pins on my Google Map Viz do not show up. The are set to get the data icon from an element of my list. The path is set to IMG Tag. The actual element does display the icon when editing a record so I know there is nothing wrong...
  7. A

Filter from tag element only showing 4 tags

That makes sense, but all the tags are assigned to at least one record...
  8. A

Had it set to recorded Data. Changed it to Show All and it now shows all my keywords. Not Sure why they didn't show up in "Recorded Data" though.
  9. A

I'm still unable to figure this issue out. My database shows all tags and not just 4 of them. Does the filter have a limit of how many tags it can show? That would be weird if it was the case, but figured I would ask.
  10. A

I have a filter set up to display checkboxes for tags that I have assigned for each record. I have about 10 tags, yet only 4 of them are being shown in the filter options. I have tried changing the filter type to something like mutliselect or auto-complete and the problem persists with the same...
  11. A

Help with processing a win-loss record

This is great and it works like a charm! Couple of corrections with your example in case anyone else stumble upon this: // get both teams id's $team1 = '{yourtable___team_one_raw}'; $team2 = '{yourtable___team_two_raw}'; // if we don't have both teams, Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200 if...
  12. A

Help with processing a win-loss record

Hello all, I currently have a a fabrik application that keeps track of games and team records. Right now, a teams win loss record is updated after a game score is submitted. So after the game form is submitted, it calculates the winner based on score and adds a win to the win column of the...
  13. A

Slow loading for Googlemap Visualization

Thanks, that does help a lot.
  14. A

Slow loading for Googlemap Visualization

I've sort of given up on my issue and I've accepted the limitation of Fabrik. Takes about 6 seconds to load ~500 records on the map. I'm looking to get off of the google map visualization though and use something like AngularJS for the frontend.
  15. A

{$their->} placeholder keeps returning {$my->} in element

I need the values to update on the list view.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back