Recent content by aclertant

1. aclertant

List filter range render as a slider

So you just dont place the js part at the right place. Or the jquery version you use in your site is not compatible. You should check the ntslider website ;o) it's a very simple script ! You really did the worth...
  2. aclertant

try this : protected function rangedFilterFields($default, &$return, $rows, $v, $type = 'list') { $element = $this->getElement(); $class = $this->filterClass(); $attribs = 'class="' . $class . '" size="1" '; $default = (array) $default; if...
  3. aclertant

You should check your domready function and if the values is implemented properly in the right place inside the nstSlider div (check your source code). I had a trouble with the value itself. I had to replace both round() function by a ceil() and a floor() function for the min and max value...
  4. aclertant

Ok here it is : You need to include this jquery plugin : here plus this js function in your domready function (in your joomla template). $('.nstSlider').nstSlider({ "left_grip_selector": ".leftGrip", "right_grip_selector": ".rightGrip", "crossable_handles": false...
  5. aclertant

That my first "nope" from you :( Make me almost crying... But glade to see you well ;o)
  6. aclertant

Hi, I cant believe that I'm the first to ask... I probably miss something ;o) After searching +100 pages on this forum, it seems that nobody need to render any Range Filter as a slide bar with two slider... Or it is an option to enable I forgot? My element is a decimal field (like price...
  7. aclertant

local comment count in list view

here it is, with a ceil() function $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT AVG(rating) FROM `xyz_fabrik_comments` WHERE formid = '1' AND row_id = '{LIST___id}' AND rating <> '' GROUP BY row_id"; $db->setQuery($query); $arrondit = $db->loadResult(); return ceil($arrondit);
  8. aclertant

local comment count in list view

I'm definitely a noob in MySql :o( I can run your code properly, but i'd like to go a bit further :p What would be the "magic" mysql sentence to display the average of the column rating ? based on each row_id of course. If it's not clear, let me know
  9. aclertant

radio box show/hide group

OOHH YESSS ! Thank you so much ;o) I was a bit afraid that this option disappear against this file : media/com_fabrik/element.js But no ! it's there :p so cool ! Love fabrik ! Thank's again, have a good day, Dedlefou
  10. aclertant

radio box show/hide group

Hello, I'm pretty sure to did this few years ago but impossible to remember how. I have a radiobox with 4 choices in a form. When you click choice 1 the "group 1" appear, if you click choice 2 the "group 1" is hidden and the "group 2" appear, etc... Can you guide me a little bit ;) I'm...
  11. aclertant

RepeatGroup + jce issue

The way I'm looking is not so far but I need a very small guidance. - I use the bootstrap_tabs template. - I activated the "Apply" button in the form properties. - I know that the "add/remove group" buttons is in : /components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap_tabs/default_repeatgroup.php...
  12. aclertant

Calendar viz display hours -2

Yes it work :) It was the local time setting. Thank's a lot. I'm going to update my signature I'm using the latest git update.
  13. aclertant

Love Fabrik 3.2

I'm just doing it, in the same exact configuration ;o) And I definitly agree ! It's a pleasure to work with !
  14. aclertant

Calendar viz display hours -2

Hello, I have a strange behaviour with the calendar vizualisation as the start and end time of all the event's is display with -2 hours... If I create an event from 11:00am to 16:00pm it will show the event from 9:00am to 14:00pm in the calendar viz. The event is created with 2 date...
  15. aclertant

RepeatGroup + jce issue

I really wishe you a bit more courage for the next/last surgery :) you helped me for long time now, many years, like your gif avatar which is always good to see on any thread's. I'll tell the people to save their record's first as it work after saving the new group. Until a git update...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back