Recent content by adamck

1. A

[bug] Date Picker position in IE

Hi Guys. When using the date picker on a form it displays the picker right next to the date element as it should within Safari and FF, but when trying in IE, its displayed at the top of the page?!?! [see attached image] I know this has been brought up in the past as a bug but i dont know what...
  2. A

JS check if checkbox is checked?

OK so im doing this JS if ($('newusers___Terms').checked == true) { document.getElement('.fabrikActions').show(); } else{ document.getElement('.fabrikActions').hide();} Which works by hiding the submit button when the box is unchecked. But when its checked again it doesnt show the submit...
  3. A

JS check if checkbox is checked?

Hi Guys. What js is needed to check that a checkbox is checked when submitting a form? I need an alert if its not checked and for the form to submit correctly when it is checked. Thanks
  4. A

Make textarea read only?

Javascript check checkbox is checked on submit? Please help!
  5. A

Make textarea read only?

Hi Guys. I want a textarea that is read only. I dont want it as display text as i would like the text within a scrollable box. Its for our website terms and conditions when registering. Other elements have a 'Read Only' option, but others dont. Ad.
  6. A

Password element conflicts with juser?

The site is a local site so i cant forward you to the form... I think i may have sussed it, the plugin (juser) seems to have an option to be published or unpublished as a plugin. I think it has unpublished itself when ive added the password plugin. Will try it again now. Thanks
  7. A

Hi, I grabbed the JUser and Password element from github and the fabrik version from the main site. v.3.03 Fabrik and latest juser/password. The password elment works, it checks the verification etc... but when i click submit, it only creates a user on the fabrik table, the #__users table...
  8. A

Hi Guys. So im creating a registration form with the juser plugin to create a joomla user on submit. This was working ok, so i also added the 'Password' element plugin for the password field. Now when i submit, it records the info into the fabrik table but it doesnt create a joomla user...
  9. A

Success message, cant use my own?

Hi Guys. So ive tried adding a success message to my form (for using juser plugin). When the form is submitted i just get the usual 'Record added/updated' instead of the custom message 'Thankyou for registering, a verification email has been sent to you.' So i tried adding a redirect to the...
  10. A

INSTALL - FabrikHelperHTML not found?

Ahh its just started working, very odd..
  11. A

INSTALL - FabrikHelperHTML not found?

Hi Guys. Getting this error when i install a fresh download of fabrik. I have activated system-fabrik but nothing... Fatal error: Class 'FabrikHelperHTML' not found in /home/*****/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php on line 23 Any ideas? I have tried 3 times...
  12. A

Calculating fields to get a total + email?

Doesnt matter i added some php maths to the email template. All sorted!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back