Recent content by adriannunez

1. adriannunez

Show more than 10 rows in autocomplete database join

Thanks Hugh! It works perfectly.
  2. adriannunez

Thanks, Hugh I found that value at databsejoin.php line 2898, changed the value and worked, but it will be overwritten at next update. It would be great if it were an option in the element settings, so I'll pay a month. Adrian
  3. adriannunez

Hi guys I have a databse join element rendered as auto-complete. The database column contains many rows starting with the same words and the auto-complete element renders only the 10 first items. How can I increase that limit?
  4. adriannunez

No delete buttons in repeat groups.

Hi I have 4 repeat groups in a form. Two of them have more than one element and the 'add' and 'delete' buttons are shown correctly. The other two repeat groups have more 2 and 3 elements (file upload, calc and field / field and calc) and there's only the add group button (check the image below)...
  5. adriannunez

Error on Form redirect plugin and php plugin

Yes, see this image:
  6. adriannunez

Problem getting variable from URL into form email plugin

Look, if I replace the code in the calc element (the one that returns the email address from de database) with $email = "example@domain.com"; return $email; Then example@domain.com is stored in the database, but the email plugin is still not sending the email to this address when using the...
  7. adriannunez

No, Hugh. I never tried to send mails in the calc element. I'm using the email form plugin ('Email to (eval)' or a placeholder in 'Email to'). But since it's not possible to have my code returning the email address in this plugin, I'm trying to store the email address in the database (with the...
  8. adriannunez

Hugh, I solved the not-storing-data problem but the email address (that is correctly shown with the calc element in the form) is not being stored on the database when the form is submitted and the email is not being sended using placeholder nor $formModel. Edit: with "Only Calc on Save" in the...
  9. adriannunez

Record in database

Well, if you change manually the value `record_in_database` in your form configuration (ie: using phpmyadmin or other db editor) from 0 to 1, you will see the option "Yes" again.
  10. adriannunez

Thank you. I just tryed but there has to be something else, because Fabrik is not storing data in the database (also not sending email with the placeholder) . I tried with other forms and the same, not storing. I think it could be happening since the last time I updated from Github, about 4 days...
  11. adriannunez

Send mail using a variable from a 'GET' request

I'm moving to the standard support forum.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back