Recent content by afshin68

1. A

using persian calender for date( Jalili calender)

hi i want to use Persian Date (calendar) for my forms .( Persian calendar is Jalali calendar ) how can i do it? excuse me for poor English.
  2. A

problem with arabic , kurdish and pesian language string

hi at first excuse me for poor my English. i have a multi language joomla 3 site and using fabrik 3.3.4 . i create a form that it must contain a persian string (utf8) . but it shown in ???????????????? character . the image of this problem is attached . thanks alot .
  3. A

conecting fabrik form to joomla user registration

hi i am not English user so excuse me for poor English. my question is : how conecting fabrik form to joomla user registration to get a more information like tel ,address , favor food when they will register in site ? thnkas
  4. A

pre-filter by username "name" field

OK . thank you very much. I say again. fabrik is a wonderful component . thanks for your help . but another question please : its only shown to user that his name was in table how can admin user access to data too . by another sentence how can i use OR condition by pre-flter query .
  5. A

pre-filter by username "name" field

hi i want to pre-filter my data table by name of my users . so i did this action in pre-filter : field:customername(row) condition:EQUALS value: {my->name} type:text. but when i log on to site ? didn't show any record . thanks for your attention.
  6. A

back up from form and table

hi i want to get back up of my form and table .how to do it. thank you .
  7. A

file upload dos not work

no body help me
  8. A

file upload dos not work

file upload bug error when i load the form this error happen : Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/nazeredu/public_html/templates/yougrids/yjsgcore/yjsg_core.php on line 17 and when i select the picture and click on save button this error happen: Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not...
  9. A

file upload dos not work

hi I've solved the problem deleting records., But still has trouble uploading my files. please help me . this pic is when i select the file and click save .... and this pic is when fabrik upload the file
  10. A

file upload dos not work

hi please see this page. and test the delete button . and this page for file upload. joomla version is 2.5.7 fabrik pkg : 3.0.6 update . many many many thanks .
  11. A

file upload dos not work

hello to all file upload element not work and any error . joomla 2.5 fabrik form pkg 3 Inclusive i told in latest post my delete icon in lists dose not work too. please help me
  12. A

Relationships between dropdown list

hi no i dont solve this problem please help me!!
  13. A

delete record

hi first off all thank you for your supporting. 1 - i test it with all browser and template . 2- joomla 2.5 3- fabrik package 3 4- no js error
  14. A

delete record

help me hi please help me !!!??????
  15. A

delete record

hi Click on the icon to delete the record, I do not happen to have any. please help me .
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back