Recent content by agkata

1. agkata

Problem using JUser Form Plugin

sorry, I really had not mentioned other settings in my original post. so, I used the subquery as you suggested me, and it worked! Thanks!!! :D
  2. agkata

hi Rob, I tried your suggestion, but it didn't works =( Today I tested another things to resolve my problem... My configuration "groups" (in my Form configuration) is: Corretor Corretor -[#_user_usergroup_map] In my list configuration, I made a Join to #_user_usergroup_map table to get just...
  3. agkata

Hi! Thanks for the response rob! I used the following configurations: Name field => Nome (...) User ID field => ID User group field => - Default user group => -- Corretor // this is a new group created at J! administrator by me - registered with ID 10. Delete Users => No Bypass Activation =>...
  4. agkata

I've tried to use JUser plugin, and I have had a similar problem this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25875&highlight=Duplicate+entry (I have no permissions to quote this, sorry about the link). It was my steps: 1. Created and saved a List linked to ##_users (Joomla users)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back