Recent content by Ajyamal

1. A

Menu Options - prefilter

hi, how to match TODAY on prefilter of menu options ?
  2. A

Recomendations of template under joomla

hi, I tried to use some template for joomla, that is gantry or something else. however it was difficult to run with Fabrik. I just put a horizontal menu into top middle (not side menu) . What is the template recomended for doing tthis?
  3. A

Flouting Navi is not editable

hi, when I choose the flouting linkage under the list setting, edit mode does not work correct. bug ?
  4. A

GGmap element

thanks troester FTP setting was wrong.
  5. A

Multiple Join

hi, Are u going to show one view which is including all element ?
  6. A

How to localize ajax Navigation

hi anyone know which file do we hack for localizing ajax navi ? I just wanted to change the language on the ajax navi(add delete edit empty import expot)
  7. A

Element labels no WYSIWYG editor

hi, I m using firefox, and tiny MCE editor still breaks.
  8. A

how can I set the toggle on a form?

hi, I renew my site, this is working ! it would be conflicting a other J plugin. however it was only hide/show :) how to do show->hide.
  9. A

GGmap element

the file size is limited on a comercial server. like 1500k. and FTP installation also limited...
  10. A

Element labels no WYSIWYG editor

hi, admin template also breaks.
  11. A

GGmap element

hi, commercial server was almost secured sever, so I can not install the Fabrik , Fabrik would be a big component.
  12. A

hmm. i am going to go on trying for a while. trigger = button (setting2.png ) trigger = yes/no (setting3.png) -> resault (loaded_form_view.png) does not work...
  13. A

oh, do I have to wrap the elements (which should be effected by the show/hide function) into a group (new group) ??I thought if it is true, how to wrap elements into the new group... I think that I would not understand what you tell me...
  14. A

thank u , jfquestiaux! I did this, but it does not work. strange...... the button plugin would need a action (onsubmit)??? I try to do this. case1: trigger = button plugin - (1st) action : load - hide : group2 - when this != 0 (2nd) action : click - show : group2 - when this != 0...
  15. A

hi, how can I set the toggle on a form ? help me pls. A form has a button which is created by button plugin. I wanted to make some elements to show/hide when it was clicked. Otherwise I do not think that the trigger must be button, it may be a text that I made. I set the toggle on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back