Recent content by aka-ra

1. A

Hide submit button until form filled

Brilliant thank you - how did I miss that?!
  2. A

Hide submit button until form filled

Having some real issues trying to hide the submit button until it's required. The form is made up of a database join and a cascading dropdown. See (URL REMOVED) for details. 1) Standard submit button is not an element - unable to hide unless permanently with css 2) Turn off standard submit...
  3. A

Using a different column for value in cascading dropdown

Hmm. Seems if the ID is set to the column constaining values that is what is posted in the redirect. This seems like illogical behaviour but it's what I want so that's fine by me!
  4. A

Using a different column for value in cascading dropdown

Hi, I'd like to use one column for lables but a different one for values when making a cascading dropdown, like you can with a DB join element. I don't think this is possible out of the box, do correct me if I'm wrong. Has anyone bodged a way to do it before?
  5. A

cascading dropdown confusion

Thanks. Worked it out in the end. Appreciate the reply!
  6. A

cascading dropdown confusion

I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to create form with a drop down to select manufacturer and a second dropdown to select model. These dropdowns will be populated with car manufacturers and models. I want the model dropdown to be affected by the manufacturer drop down so, for example...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back