Recent content by amatost

1. amatost

How to get value from row list from buttom plugin php or js

Hello everyone, I need to take values from a row of a list and then view them or use them to make calculations, please give me an idea of how to do it are two days that I look at the examples but I did not understand very well . Thanks.
  2. amatost

set default value

you're asking me to pay for only two post I made, I assume that there are about 30 years I work in information technology, and I have so much respect for people like you, because I've been there, but I never asked . I only put 2 post to better evaluate the product in any case if the product is...
  3. amatost

set default value

Hi, I'm sorry but I have no custom code, the only thing is that I put a filter in the "Data - Where" in "Join where and / or order by statement (SQL)" code is this: WHERE fcw_giocatori.gt_ruolo = 'P' ORDER BY fcw_giocatori.gt_nome ASC if I put it in one field it works perfectly, but if I put...
  4. amatost

set default value

ok, I tried it and it works, but if I put another field using the same type "databasejoin" with the same parameters is in error. It 'a bug?
  5. amatost

set default value

What is the right method to give a set value to a field in an insertion of a new record, taken from another table? Thanks.
  6. amatost

Given the right value to your time

Given the right value to your time
  7. amatost

CSS Style problem

Thank you so much for all your help, it can help someone I found that the templates are fully compatible JoomlaShine without making any changes. Take this opportunity to ask you what is the best way to enhance a pre-field with a value taken from another table, I'm having a hard time doing it...
  8. amatost

CSS Style problem

Google chrome, The radiobutton is setting in group button, the result is the same even on firefox
  9. amatost

CSS Style problem

Ok cheesegrits my link is http://iuma.noip.me/purity is a little slow because it is one of my servers that I use for testing. Click the menu item PROVA However I have noticed that if I login works too. You have the news when there are implementations of fabrik? I have some suggestions: for...
  10. amatost

CSS Style problem

Ok, thanks I tested it and it works the field yes / no, but I could use the radiobutton field. You can not do the same job? Thank you in advance.
  11. amatost

CSS Style problem

Thanks for the answer, I just did everything I described, I installed purity_iii, I copied the files described in ../templates/purity_iii/html/layouts/com_fabrik, but not working. any idea?
  12. amatost

CSS Style problem

Good morning, everyone, for some time I use fabrik, but I can not solve a recurring problem with almost all templates, except for protostar, which works perfectly. The problem that arises is in the fields of Fabrik, I state that I have followed all the guides to resolve the problem but there...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back