Recent content by amir.hajdar

1. amir.hajdar

BUG report

Hello, I did click Save and close. The problem actually occurred when I installed my app on a different server which didn't have "croatian" collation enabled in mysql server, and the collation switched to "swedish". Then, I backed up application and installed it on a different server...
  2. amir.hajdar

BUG report

Hello, I've used Fabrik in my project, and I found a bug which prevents a proper display of my web page. I have to use a letter '?' in the label, and whenever I change the Label property to include this letter, the Name property changes it to 'z', and letter '?' to '_' and it is impossible to...
  3. amir.hajdar

Geotagging and googlemap element

I tried on php 5.4 and it does work, so it looks like it's the php version problem. Perhaps, you may want to change the documentation. Thanks for all your help!!
  4. amir.hajdar

Thank you very much for your time and checking the site...I will try locally on php 5.4, and ask my host provider to upgrade (hopefully they will!). cheesegrits: if you find something on your site for php 5.3.x, please post the results.
  5. amir.hajdar

Hello, I have tried again and it is not working...the only thing that comes to my mind is that I have some googlemap configuration wrong. Can you show the screen(s) of yours, or perhaps I send you my connection parameters, and you see where is the problem?
  6. amir.hajdar

Yes, that's correct! :) Now I just wish I can get the same result...so I'll try updating the code (again) today and see if it finally works. Thanks...
  7. amir.hajdar

I posted some pictures on the link you provided...can you please take a look? Thanks!
  8. amir.hajdar

Plugin redirect problems

Thanks, this worked...resolved!
  9. amir.hajdar

Plugin redirect problems

Thanks for your reply. I did try what you suggested and it doesn't work (the pic is in attachment). Hopefully someone has something new for me to try?
  10. amir.hajdar

I hope not! :) Hopefully someone can shed some light since my whole app depends on how this will work!
  11. amir.hajdar

Hello, I am having trouble to use exif to get data for googlemap element from a pic that has geotagging data embedded. I am uploading the pic using plugin fileupload. When I'm uploading I don't have options for uploading but only when I click Save, the pic uploads (see attachment fab3). Also...
  12. amir.hajdar

Plugin redirect problems

Hello, I'm having trouble with redirect plugin...basically, I am trying to redirect the user to continue on the next page if (s)he clicks DA (1), and if (s)he clicks NE, I don't want them to continue or I could redirect him/her to HOME page. I tried different combinations (see below), but it...
  13. amir.hajdar

Accessing elements in a list

I found a solution...created a view and I can do with it fine. Take care.
  14. amir.hajdar

Problems with sql

Hello, I am trying to do some statistics, and created a custom sql in fabrik, but for some reason, it doesn't work. Can you suggest how to debug this? (sql and error is listed below!) [SQL] SELECT Kategorija, sum ( CASE WHEN Status ='NEW' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS Nove, sum ( CASE WHEN Status...
  15. amir.hajdar

Accessing elements in a list

Hello, I made a list that access a table 'ticket' which is indexed by column ID and list order was set to Descending. If I'm looking through Fabrik interface, it's showing correctly, but when I put a custom link on a form, it shows me first element from the table, and it should be last...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back