Recent content by andrea76

1. andrea76

Content E-mail plug-in

I read http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-form-plugin/ but I'm very noob! Text say: PHP/HTML Template - As default Fabrik will send a dump of all the data submitted by the form. If PHP/HTML Template is empty, mail content is empty. I try to use...
  2. andrea76

[SOLVED] Security level

:) GREAT! I copy "secret" to new site and now I have clear password. Thanks!
  3. andrea76

[SOLVED] Security level

I try to create e new site, I connect my DB with encrypted password but form don't show password. I cannot use another site for show the password?
  4. andrea76

[SOLVED] Security level

Thanks, last question: If my site go down, broken, killed! When I rebuild entire system I can show data encrypted with previous site?
  5. andrea76

[SOLVED] Security level

Easy question about security I have Joomla 3.4.0 - Fabrik 3.2 - PHP 5.3.29 - MySQL 5.5.40-36.1 I make some form with password encrypted and only super user can access to the form. Into DB the fields are correctly set to BLOB field. Now my situation is secure or not? I have high level of security...
  6. andrea76

I love to write CASE SOLVED|

I love to write CASE SOLVED|
  7. andrea76

[SOLVED] Crypt field

Tables into an other DB, I must copy j3_fabrik_formgroup to the DB for correct link of Fabrik. I retry to set password field to encrypted field and the system tell me "unable to duplicate field password". So I deleted password field into DB and Fabrik create new field correctly encrypted (BLOD...
  8. andrea76

[SOLVED] Crypt field

where is my error?
  9. andrea76

[SOLVED] Crypt field

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand my post...:( Thank you for your replies.
  10. andrea76

[SOLVED] Crypt field

11. andrea76

[SOLVED] Crypt field

Joomla 3.4.0 - Fabrik 3.2 - PHP 5.3.29 - MySQL 5.5.40-36.1 I'm using 2 type of DB column because I'm not understand passwd NOT enctypted (if I change BLOB to TEXT you can see password) Password is encripted in Fabrik
  12. andrea76

[SOLVED] Crypt field

mmmmm I try to explain better: element => access => data encrypt = YES I compile my form and save on DB I have encrypted character when I open form from frontend the field is empty I check in backend and list => show data the field is empty. ... where is my mystake?
  13. andrea76

[SOLVED] Crypt field

Hello! I'm noob about Fabrik, I'm studying, but I have a little problem with encryption. I have an element => access => data encrypt = YES When I save into DB there is a encrypted field text... OK but how can I read this DB fied encrypted from list in Fabrik? I save, but not read field... Help...
  14. andrea76

I'm crazying!

I'm crazying!
  15. andrea76

J! user and Fabrik fan!

J! user and Fabrik fan!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back