Recent content by andyo

1. A

Dropdown - Save new addition , don't work with data-joins

I have only used dropdown elements with the "save new addition" option. I sending you a pm with login if you are able to have a look.
  2. A

Hi Hugh, After some more testing I found that the function "Save new addition" is not working when I set the Joins list to Repeatable. Is this possible to achieve?
  3. A

Hi, I have tried to get the 'Save new addition' function in the Dropdown element to work in a joins tabel. I have had this problem earlier , look at link below. Maybe something similar...
  4. A

Hi, After an update to Fabrik 3.5 and todays Githib update I have this problem again. Save new addition is working , but not when added to a joins table. Andy
  5. A

FileUpload Element on iOS - AJAX Doesn't Allow Video Files

Hi, did you find any solution for this problem? I have the same issue when uploading multiple images for iOS.
  6. A

New Calendar Vis - Status?

Since I couldn't get this script to work I made a workaround. The time is only set to 00:00:00 when editing a record and the 'Show time selector' is NO. I have now set this to YES and hidden the time selector with CSS instead fabrikinput.timeField.input-small{ display:none !important; }
  7. A

Email plugin - Attach as PDF

Hi Hugh, Thanks a lot for you answer. I will test some more and come back to you one this topic later. My workaround is to add a download link in the email , instead of attaching the PDF to the email directly. This works for now.
  8. A

load
  9. A

Hi achartier , I have added ); to the end of the code you gave me. So the code I use is now : var eStartDate = this.form.elements.get(this.element.id); mStartDate = moment(eStartDate.getValue()); eStartDate.set(mStartDate.format('YYYY-MM-DD 18:00:00')); This runs without error in the online...
  10. A

Email plugin - Attach as PDF

I'm struggling with some domPDF issues. When I use the PDF button to download a PDF from the details view all the values on my form is diplayed correct. But when I try to use the 'Email plugin / Attach as PDF', the attached pdf is missing values. Especially the dropdown fields are missing. Are...
  11. A

I tried to add ); at the end of the code, then I got this error: TypeError: document.id(...).form is undefined TypeError: document.id(...).form is undefined var eStartDate = document.id('vacation___to_date').form.elements.get(document.id('vacation___to_date').element.id);mStartDate =...
  12. A

SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list e());eStartDate.set(mStartDate.format('YYYY-MM-DD 18:00:00')
  13. A

I added the script to Element/Javascript Script is new to me, but I get this line in Firebug: Fabrik.blocks['form_57_4'].dispatchEvent('date', 'vacation___to_date', 'load', 'var eStartDate =...
  14. A

Hi achartier, I tried to add your suggestion javascript regarding the default time. Code (Text): var eStartDate = this.form.elements.get(this.element.id); mStartDate = moment(eStartDate.getValue()); eStartDate.set(mStartDate.format('YYYY-MM-DD 18:00:00') It looks like I get some problems with...
  15. A

If you choose the same date on both from and to - The dates are not visible when you view the event (se pic 4) If you click edit button the dates are visible and correct (se pic 5)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back