Recent content by AndyR

1. A

Display tables with multi columns from same field

Hello, Apologies for the delay, I get the error when clicking 'view data' from the lists page, and when viewing the list from a menu item in the frontend. Andrew.
  2. A

Hello, I've been having another look at this list, and I've added another prefilter to narrow down the data, but I'm getting a sql error and I can't see why. I've attached a screen shot of the prefilters, which look pretty straight forward to me, and this is the error: 500 - Fabrik has...
  3. A

Morning Rob, Thanks for that. I hadn't started messing with viewing access levels yet so I didn't think of that. I'll have a read through the viewing access levels info and try again. Andrew.
  4. A

Aha! yes I did. Here it is, the list is called 'Weekly hours pivot 2'
  5. A

Hello, Not sure if I'd be better starting a new thread for this, but I'm trying to refine the 'pivot' plugin as detailed here so this seems like a reasonable place... I've created another table using the 'pivot' plugin, which is effectively just a copy of the previous one created buy Rob in...
  6. A

Many to many join update existing records

Update: I created a new list with one databasejoin dropdown element linking to the 'offices' table, and added 'isuniquevalue' validation, and a second element with a databasejoin of type 'checkboxes'. The 'add' screen looks fine (see attached screen grab) but when I click 'save' I get the...
  7. A

Hello Rob, The 'third list' is the list that joins the documents list to the offices list - it consists of a dropdown databasejoin for offices and a set of checkboxes for the documents. If it makes any difference, this just sets up the documents that are required for each office. When I get...
  8. A

Hello Hugh, Do you have access to the 'sites' in my profile? I don't really want to publish the link here as it contains potentially sensitive data. I have a list called 'offices' which is just the office name and id so I can add & remove offices, then I have a 'documents' list which is the...
  9. A

Hello, I'm still getting to grips with how Fabrik works so forgive me if there is a simple explanation to this: I have a pair of tables - 'Offices' and 'Documents', and I have then joined with a databasejoin element so that I have a form with a dropdown 'select office' box, then a list of...
  10. A

No records showing in list but they are there in the db table

Hello Rob, Thanks for the tips. I just went back to the list to try this and all the data I added yesterday is there now. Still not sure what the problem was though (maybe cache related?), but it seems to be fine now. Andrew.
  11. A

No records showing in list but they are there in the db table

Hello, I've been creating a form with various joins, and I need to ensure that a combination of 2 fields is unique. I added the 'areuniquevalues' validation to one of the fields, but it seems to have disappeared so I'm not sure I added it correctly. The problem is that since I did this the...
  12. A

Hello Rob, Thanks for that, I think I understand it now. I'll see if I can get it working how I want then. Andrew.
  13. A

Hello Rob, Apologies for not replying to this earlier - I've been working on some othe projects for the last couple of weeks so I'm just catching up with this. I've had a look at the data view and it appears to be just what I'm looking for. It is a bit slow, but then again I'll only need to...
  14. A

Afternoon, I haven't had time to get any further with it today, but I've just added all my details if you want to have a look. Andrew.
  15. A

Afternoon Rob, Thanks for the swift response. I've updated Fabrik from Github as per your instructions, I've created a new list from the table, and filled in the Plugin as closely as possible to your screenshot (There was nothing in the 'sum' or 'group by' dropdowns - see attached screenshot -...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back