Recent content by aoxilus

1. aoxilus

Not able to filter for any possible value in a list

Cheesegrits thank you for your answer, I though because it was a forum maybe someone else had an answer. Now that I noticed that only two of you answer most of the questions, and the solutions to most of the problems are already stated on the wiki there is no really reason to get the subscription.
  2. aoxilus

Where are the exclusive downloads?

When you subscribe it is mentioned that you can access exclusive downloads, where are those? :rolleyes:
  3. aoxilus

my mistake is not really working, seems to work with some data but not with other sets.
  4. aoxilus

Exactly on what I asked at the beginning, my problems so far are: *I am not able to create a functional search nor with the advanced search or extended search all. *If using the advanced search if I don't click clear filters tree or four times the list shows nothing. *Sometimes it just does...
  5. aoxilus

Removed the extended search all, and now we are using the "|" to group words, and search for them in the elements. Seems to be working as we expected. for example: Here comes|Harris **Will keep trying filtering via URL
  6. aoxilus

Can you give us an example of URL filtering? Thanks in advance from University of Texas at El Paso, it has being very frustrating .
  7. aoxilus

Thanks Troester, Sorry for the title is actually search within a list or table, but still the same problem if I search for an element like the Title now is returning a result but if I look for something in two elements like the Title or Performer Last Name it returns nothing the same for any...
  8. aoxilus

Hello is my first time posting here, I have a problem filtering data in a list. We have a set of songs and all we want is an easy way to search through all the database similar to a search engine. (Please see attached files) When we search for names it kind of works but when we search for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back