Recent content by apweb

1. apweb

Radius Search Plugin does not work

Thanks for your reply. Yesterday, I tested with Chrome. Today I emptied the cache of Firefox and I tested with IE. Still nothing? There is only installed Joomla (+ Akeeba) and the cache is not enabled. There's no other extensions on the site. It is strange?
  2. apweb

Radius Search Plugin does not work

Hi, ... or else I do not know to use it! The plugin displays just : "Ajoute des filtres de liste additionnels pour activer la recherche dans un rayon sur les ?l?ments Google map" : Joomla 3.3.3 - Fabrik 3.2 - Radius search plugin V 3.2 I have uninstalled and installed Fabrik and the plugin...
  3. apweb

Template Overrides

OK thanks, it is better with float:left! Bonjour, Et oui j'ai d?j? pass? pas mal de temps dans les vid?os et le Wiki, mais comme on a du s'en apercevoir dans ce post, je ne ma?trise pas parfaitement la langue de Shakespeare ;>) Apparemment il n'y a pas d'autres solutions d'afficher les donn?es...
  4. apweb

Template Overrides

Hello, Thanks for your replies. Indeed I have problems of layout with CSS. There are 18 items that should be displayed on the web page. For example, I can't align the labels and values side by side. My code (views/details/my_template/default.php) : <p><span...
  5. apweb

Template Overrides

Hi, In details > tmpl How not to display items in a "div"? Example : <h1> <div id="ov_livres___titre_ro_0">L??nigme de la Rose</div> </h1> But directly to display the item. Example : <h1> L??nigme de la Rose </h1> ??? Thanks! Thierry
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back