Recent content by atamashi

1. atamashi

Update several tables in the same plugin

ok, and I found my error. In the SET clause of the query, I must place set ("Label Summary = '$ sumario1, ..."; but set ("elemento_de_sumario = '$ sumario1, ..."; Thank you very much, friends, and learned!
  2. atamashi

Hello, to be more didactic and rethink my question more clearly: I have the following table: and I access it using the code: defined('_JEXEC') or die(); // Get a db connection. $db = JFactory::getDbo(); // Create a new query object. $query = $db->getQuery(true); // Clear down any previous...
  3. atamashi

Hi, I tried to upgrade three tables in a single plugin. I only work the update. I placed first, the next two do not work. I have swapped positions and have verified that only in the first I have of me // works echo $ query-> dump (); exit; I missing? : O I'm doing wrong? Thank you for your help...
  4. atamashi

Viewing items in a list at the front end

well, adjust them to see on the list, this was the detail that had been overlooked. When you're used to handle it seems obvious. But when you're starting out, it is not much and you can forget the details. Thank you
  5. atamashi

PHP form plugin

Finally, with the help of Rob, I was able to complete the project. This was his orientation:
  6. atamashi

PHP form plugin

I am deeply grateful to you, Rob. Has been truly valuable to your guidance for managing SQL Fabrik puts me in a new professional level. Thanks, again. It is valuable your work and that of your team. This was the result:
  7. atamashi

Viewing items in a list at the front end

Hello! I created this list: and when I access it from the menu it looks like this: You can move vertically to view more records the problem is I can not move horizontally to see more fields to view other elements. what I can not do even using "cluster". What should I do? As the list is...
  8. atamashi

PHP form plugin

ok, not problem... Hello friends of the staff, Troester, cheese greet, hugh, rob ... I had written: "To facilitate your help, and because I am aware that the registration of my practice in the future You can help others who want to use successfully fabrik, I'm going to make so fuller my...
  9. atamashi

PHP form plugin

Hola amigos del staff, troester, cheesegrit, hugh, rob... Para facilitar su ayuda, y porque soy consciente que el registro de mi consulta en el futuro puede ayudar a otros que quieran usar con ?xito a fabrik, estoy volviendo a formular de manera m?s completa mi consulta. Siguiendo su sugerencia...
  10. atamashi

PHP form plugin

and display boton disconnect
  11. atamashi

PHP form plugin

Hi, troaster! I have placed this defined ( '_ jexec') or die (); $ Db = JFactory :: getDbo (); echo 'Hello'; exit; and the result is that sends me to login, but does not disconnect the user.
  12. atamashi

PHP form plugin

thanks!, troaster I have obtained a surprising and wonderful blank page telling hello
  13. atamashi

PHP form plugin

Hi, troester! I have added echo 'Hello'; exit; in the first line of the script and it does not run at all. That some of the settings can cause this? Published in is selected Yes do php Both in on Both and In Process script is selected end of form submission (onAfterProcess)
  14. atamashi

PHP form plugin

Hi, cheesegrits and troester! to complete the idea of my code, to upload my results summary table I addiciono this code: // Clear down any previous query $query->clear(); // Update the query to my summary table 'carta_calidad' // in the fields excelente, muy_bueno, bueno, regular...
  15. atamashi

PHP form plugin

ok, I expect Thousands of rows
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back