Recent content by atticsolutions

1. A

Use ID element with Javascript

I have a work around, the code i ended up using is: mysql_query("UPDATE enquiries SET idkey = ID_Key WHERE idkey = ''"); and it seems to work without updating the whole database now Cheers, Josh
  2. A

i ended up using: mysql_query("UPDATE enquiries SET BuyNow = CONCAT('{p2dxtbot id=', ID_Key, '}') "); mysql_query("UPDATE enquiries SET idkey = ID_Key" ); and it seems to work ok, just it updates the whole table not just the last line, i need to intergrte something like SELECT ID_Key FROM...
  3. A

Hello Rob, I made a small mistake, i am actually running the latest version of fabrik 2.0. not sure if this makes a huge difference, but it is probably the reason that the code didn't work. what would be the equivlant code for 2.0? Also i still cant re-register for the subscription, the days...
  4. A

Hello, I want to use the id element of a form, (say ID = 5) in part of a different element (say Description) So the ID could be visible in Description and placed into a sentence, "Item Number 5" i do not seem to be able to copy the data using javascript out of the id cell the same way you can...
  5. A

JavaScript example - validation

Mine is working without an issue with the latest FF 3.0.3 and firebug installed.also works with Google Crome and IE7, the issue could be unrelated what SVN do you have? im still on around SVN986ish~~, possibly its an issue with newer builds
  6. A

Submit Email elements wrong

I have just received an invoice from myself at 1:17pm id no 316. did you send that? because it came up i was the sales person... not sure if you did that on purpose or accidentally. normally if you are logged in as a Technician or super administrator, it sends the invoice with the person logged...
  7. A

The HTML Template receipt
  8. A

have got the sandbox up and running again!, i have sent you the details through msn Cheers, let me know how u go.
  9. A

Modify some elements on a read only table

have got the sandbox up and running again!, i have sent you the details through msn
  10. A

Hello Hugh, This is still not working with the 969SVN, i have not tried with newer versions, the sandbox is not working just atm, so i can fix that, or you could muck around with the live site cheers, josh
  11. A

Hello Hugh, This is on the Livesite, i have not had the chance to setup the sandbox just yet, so you could muck around with the live site, or wait for the sandbox, whatever is easiest cheers, josh
  12. A

Hello again! It seems as if after updating to SVN969 i am now having the same problem again, really weird, not exactly sure why. elements are deleting data that is connected to them. has something been commented out because it was causing others issues? anyway, let me know what your result is...
  13. A

Hello, I have upgraded to the latest SVN of fabrik, (969) and i am now having an issue with the email submit option on forms. If i use the receipt option and send the email, any elements that are listed( {email}, {firstname} etc..) are shown with the correct values that were on the fabrik form...
  14. A

Problem with image upload/export

Cool i can't wait for 2.0, and a 1.x to 2.0 converter!
  15. A

Problem with image upload/export

I agree it is a pain, i heard in the works in a "reworking" of the upload element anyway, wouldn't be a bad time to change to a different method of naming Josh
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back