Recent content by batonac

1. batonac

[bug] null repeating groups not working for database join

Rob and all: I'm gonna need to discontinue my professional subscription for a few months :-( It's been a huge pleasure working for you and I hope to be back as a paying customer when financial restraints permit. In the meantime, do you mind starting a bug report on this issue? It's the...
  2. batonac

[bug] null repeating groups not working for database join

When I set a database join repeating group to min-group=0, I expect the form to load with a null group (shows nothing but 'no-data'). This used to work on my curriculum mapping site (updated the info in 'My Sites') but it no longer works after a github pull... every group loads a single time...
  3. batonac

[bug] databasejoin filter and front-end-select don't work together.

I have a bug report and a feature request with databasejoin elements using front-end-select when a sql filter is applied. Bug report: when adding a new entry using 'Add option in front end', the new entry doesn't show in the list of available options, even if it passes the constrains of the...
  4. batonac

advanced many-to-many databasejoin filtering SOLVED

Nevermind. This thread has been branching out all over the place. I'll mark it solved and open up separate bug reports.
  5. batonac

Dedicated Fabrik admin menu SOLVED

Rob fixed this now. Thanks man!
  6. batonac

[bug] Data-merging malfunction SOLVED

thanks. marking solved
  7. batonac

advanced many-to-many databasejoin filtering SOLVED

I've been running into issues when using filters like this in combination with front-end select. I can add a new entry through front-end select that *would* be compatible with this filter, but it doesn't show up in the drop-down. When I reload the form, the new entry is then accessible in the...
  8. batonac

[bug?] inelegant handling of one-to-one joins SOLVED

Someone must have fixed something! On the latest github code I can't replicate the issue! Thanks guys!
  9. batonac

[bug] Data-merging malfunction SOLVED

Funny thing. I just figured this out. I had added one of the fields to be merged to the 'Order by' data settings, which was keeping the merging from working. Might want to document and/or create a more robust system to check for this?
  10. batonac

I am modeling tables outside of fabrik, and I am using foreign keys. With further testing I've found that the second setup does work if I allow Fabrik to create the tables. Could I kindly ask what makes the difference? I knew that fabrik doesn't enforce innodb restraints, tripping database...
  11. batonac

Fabrik and Digital Signature Capture

Bump. I'd love to know this too!
  12. batonac

Awesome rob! U da bomb!
  13. batonac

Update from github with git? SOLVED

Thanks for your dedication to this topic rob! I've been using git remote/checkout/pull now for all my new server setups and really liking it. I have modified your original instructions to avoid the github account requirement (simply run these commands in the root directory of a joomla...
  14. batonac

Referencing my original question on joins: And Rob's answer: I've tried both sharing the same primary key, with primary table id auto-incremental, _extradata not (I believe this is SQL preferred): Also unique auto-incremental primary keys, with an extra foreign key column in the...
  15. batonac

Right you are! Added note to original post.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back