Recent content by bichu10

1. B

Table Join not working with Fabrik 3.X

Fabrik 3. table join issue : Solved Hugh , Just an update . The Issues 2 and 3 managed to resolve by clearing the cache . the steps as follows 1. Delete the existing join 2. delete the mysql Main table appended fields 3. cleared the browser cache 4. restart the Apache and mySql ]...
  2. B

IE issue with fabrik 3.0.6.3

Any updates ...or a TS direction
  3. B

Hugh , thanks for your initiative . scenario probably help to replicate the same . i have two list ,Main and sub . each had its own PK with auto increment field which is [id] and on the sub table a id_ref field to which the table join from main to sub. Once after i setup the join , notice the...
  4. B

Fabrik 3. table join issue Same issue happend to me as well , using joomla 2.5.7 with fabrik 3.0.7. Join table FK not get updated with the PK value of Main table after form subission. Only main table updated. joint group's elements type changed to text as well. Any solution ???
  5. B

Fabrik 3.0.x Table join issues

Appreciate the time and effort to all those post here, especially the admins of fabrik for the support, infact this is one of the best product and is so usful not sure the below is expected behavior or am just confused by myself , either case some can direct me to right path. Am using joomla...
  6. B

Database Join Element Selections not reflected on edit

Fabrik 3 table join issue Am using joomla 2.5.7 with fabrik 3.0.7 updated today. However i face the issue with 3.0.6 as well . When i join 2 tables under element section of the join group[ group get created once after join] shows only the sub tables field , on top of this the field property...
  7. B

IE issue with fabrik 3.0.6.3

Hi All , Issue 1 :My fabrik form works very slow in IE which works fine with other browsers. The issue i face is when the form load its slow , the dropdown menu take a while to pop-up and delay once click on any item before it really show the selected item. Same apply to the check box as well...
  8. B

Stop Running this Script

I am also having the same issue on my form with joomla 2.5.7 and fabrik 3.0.6. My Fabrik form Load slow, and action on the form take a while to update like check box or drop down items once click its take a while to reflect the changes on the form also most of the time getting the same message...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back